Terms & Conditions
The booker agrees to these terms and conditions of charter.
- “the website” refers to Patriot 1’s website patriotluxurycharters.com.au
- The Booker is the client who is paying for the booking
- The Charter is the use of Patriot 1, for which the Booker is paying
- The Booking Group means all passengers taking part in the Charter
A contract agreement is created between the Booker and Patriot 1 when the Booker completes a booking on the website patriotluxurycharters.com.au.As part of the checkout process, the Booker has acknowledged all of the following terms and conditions.
- 20% deposit payment minimum is due to hold the charter schedule outlined in the order conformation.
- The balance due to complete 100% payment for the Charter will be made prior to scheduled departure.
- Payments are made via the website checkout process linked to your order in the Charter Order confimed by email
- Additional costs on the day of the Charter, will be charged on the day of the Charter to a credit card provided by the Booker.
- Costs for any damage caused by anyone within the Charter Group will be paid by the Booker.
Right of Refusal
Patriot 1 reserves the right to refuse or terminate a booking if the Booker does not comply with these terms and conditions.
Cancelation by the Booker and Refunds
- Over 28 days the deposit will be refunded less AUD$250 administration fee.
- 15 to 28 days before departure deposit is not refundable.
- 0 to 14 days before departure full payment is not refundable.
Cancelation by Patriot Luxury Charters
Patriot Luxury Charters can cancel and reschedule the Charter for weather, safety, vessel inoperability or any other reason at the Master’s discretion. In this unlikely event Patriot Luxury Charters reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative vessel or an alternative Charter date suitable to both parties.
Responsible service of alcohol
Patriot 1 operates under the Responsible Service of Alcohol Act and as such reserves the right to refuse service to excessively intoxicated passengers.
The Booker agrees the Master always has sole discretion to take whatever action is necessary to protect and maintain the safety, welfare and good order or the vessel.
The Booker agrees that all Charters will proceed regardless of weather conditions unless deemed unsafe by the Master on the day
All shoes will be collected prior to boarding and stored on board.Shoes will be available for shore excursions and on final disembarkation.
Patriot 1 has a NO SMOKING policy while cruising to avoid damage caused by ash and embers.Smoking is not permitted on or inside the vessel at anytime during the Charter.
Patriot 1 takes COVID-19 safety seriously for your comfort and safety. If anyone in the Booking Group is unwell, have any COVID related symptoms or are waiting for the results of a COVID test, please stay home and arrange for an alternative date for the charter.
The Booker agrees to listen to safety briefing, act responsibly and not cause and damage to Patriot 1 and will comply with all directions given by the Master and crew.
It is a condition of the Charter the liability of Patriot Luxury Charters, its servants, agents, employees and subcontractors is agreed to be limited in accordance with the Limitations of Liabilities and Maritime Claims Act 1989 (Cth) and that any claim for loss or damage must be notified in writing within 7 days from the day of the Charter and any court action, suit or proceeding must be brought with 365 days of the Charter date.
The Booker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Patriot Luxury Charters, their agents, employees and subcontractors, from and against any and all losses, claims, actions, costs, expenses, fees, damages, fines and liabilities (including reasonable legal fees) caused by any negligent act or omission by the Booker or members of the Booking Group including:
- Failure to follow any reasonable direction given by the Master or crew;
- Failure to comply with any of these terms or conditions;
- Failure to comply with any warning signs;
- Unreasonable or unsafe behaviour;
- Wilful misuse of the equipment or facilities of the Vessel;
- Intoxication or the use of prohibited drugs.
The Booker agrees there are inherent risks and dangers onboard any Vessel. All passengers in the Booking Group participate in the Charter at their own risk.
The laws of Queensland govern this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland in respect of any disputes arising between them.
By completing the website checkout, checking the acceptance of terms and conditoins and paying at minimum the deposit, the Booker agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Booker acknowledges that he or she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and has or will convey these conditions to the Booking Group.